We are committed to protecting your privacy.
We promise to do our duty to keep your information safe, to keep the laws the government has established and do a good turn when we can.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Wi West Wireless may use your information, including personal information, to:
– operate and improve our websites, products, Services and marketing;
– provide you with a personalised and customised experience, content, marketing and recommendations across all our Services;
– respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
– provide and deliver products and Services that you request;
– send you information related to your requests and purchases, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
– communicate with you about contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by Wi West and our selected partners (we do this as per your choices, as outlined by our policies) and to process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.